Engineering Service Desk
Casne Engineering staffs a full time, 24x7x365 service desk designed to provide expert-level assistance to operations and maintenance staff across a wide range of production systems and vendor equipment. Service agreements include a powerful ITIL 2.0 Web ticketing system, SLA-driven response times, continuous system health monitoring, and predictable pricing models.
3rd Party Vendor Management
• Coordinate support services across multiple parties including owner/operator staff, service partners, hardware and software vendors
• Track and manage handoffs and point of contact
• Support server Operating System patch releases
Continuous Health Monitoring
• Equipment monitoring including network devices, server hardware, supervisory systems, instrumentation and control equipment
• Software/application monitoring including HMI/SCADA, relational databases, plant historians, reporting systems, email systems
• Condition-based maintenance alerts
• Automated support ticket creation for Incident and Problem Management
• System Administration – Management of supported systems to ensure continual and optimal performance.
• Disaster Recovery Management – Quarterly testing and validation of system backups. Also, maintain and update disaster recovery plan
• Patching – Provide quarterly application and operating system security patching
• Health Assessment – Perform quarterly system health assessments on supported hardware and applications to verify proper system operation and to identify recommended configuration changes or hardware upgrades.
• Service Management – Quarterly system planning sessions to review health assessments, system architecture, review product roadmaps, plan system expansions and improvements to system performance and reliability