Casne Engineering provides reliable state-of-the-art solutions for the delivery of high voltage power for electric utilities, heavy industries and governmental agencies.
Casne’s team of electrical professionals has extensive experience in the design of high voltage and medium voltage substations. Projects ranging from small 4160 V customer substations to large 230 kV bulk transmission facilities have been delivered to owners through both the traditional design-bid-build approach as well as the Design-Build method.
Casne Engineering is proficient in the design of industrial, commercial, utility and municipal projects. Areas of expertise are:
- Power distribution and circuit protection
- Power Automation and Control systems
- HV Substations
- Underground Distribution
- Interior and exterior lighting
- Power Supervisory control and data acquisition systems (SCADA)
- Motors and controls including variable frequency drives
- Generation systems including prime standby and co-generation
- Energy conservation analysis and value engineering
Casne Engineering’s goal is to establish and maintain our reputation as the Pacific Northwest’s premier provider of quality engineering design services for electric power control and distribution. We will continually strive to maintain our technical expertise in order to provide our customers with the most appropriate and cost-effective services available.