Data centers are critical infrastructure, not only for your business but for society as a whole. From shopping to learning, the world needs your data centers to operate reliably.
Casne’s team of electrical professionals has extensive experience in the design and modernization of data centers.
Our engineering services include:
- Power Monitoring
- Data, Networking and Communication Systems
- Fire Alarm, Security and Other Auxiliary Systems
- Medium and Low Voltage Equipment and Distribution
- Primary and Secondary Unit Substations
- UPS and Emergency/Standby Generation
- Arc Flash Hazard Analysis
- Project Management and Construction
Engineering’s goal is to establish and maintain our reputation as a premier provider of quality engineering design services for data centers. We will continually strive to maintain our technical expertise in order to provide our customers with the most appropriate and cost-effective services available.
Casne provides Operational Technology solutions including instrumentation, data visualization, reporting and analysis to bring value to data centers.
Our areas of specializations include:
- Real-time monitoring of assets
- Condition based maintenance
- Contractual Reporting
- Downtime analysis and reporting
- Predictive maintenance/alarming
- Tailored Command Center
- SCADA/BMS/EPMS System Support
- HMI visualizations
- Alarm Rationalization & management
- SLA Compliance and Reporting
Casne's support of data center customers includes building and scaling client's infrastructure, not only providing a contextualized system but also visualizations that allow for valuable insights from data collected.
eNGINEERING sERVICE dESK (esd)
The Casne Engineering Service Desk (ESD) provides total life cycle support services for Operational Technology (OT) systems, including PLCs, HMI/SCADA, data historians, servers, and networks. Our mission is to keep OT systems running smoothly and reliably.
With expertise in supporting critical environments, our trained and experienced staff provide the following core services:
- 24x7x365 Service Desk
- Incident Response and Resolution
- Service Level Guarantees
- Continuous Monitoring
- Request Management
- Run and Maintain Services
- Health Assessments
- Patch Management
- Change and Release Management